Home
FREE Sign Up
Sign In
Search
Help / FAQ

Physical attraction Relationship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 04, 2014 at 01:04 PM

lm only new to this site but have noticed rather quickly that many of you men are without photos:/

Like most women l like to see how people look l think it plays a major part in the dating game as l believe that physical attraction is the first trigger to most relationships

Anyone else have views on this ??

• 4Comments

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Nov 04, 2017 at 05:17 PM

The reason some men do not provdide a picture is because they work for the government as ninja assasins on a part time basis and need thier identity protected.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2017 at 12:36 PM

You are not the first female to comment on this. I agree with your reasoning, but if you look, just as many, maybe more women do not post photos..... ;^}

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2017 at 12:23 AM

Honey as you can see...I do have pictures and they are recent and how i look....actually i beleive i look better in real life than i do in pictures.But I want you to understand your seeing the womens side of a dating site...On the mens side we have many i would say at least 50% of the females do not have pictures and they use reasons like i do not want a man who just wants me for my looks but in reality there hiding themselves because down deep there not pleased with there looks.The other 50% that does have pictures are littered with the ones who have outdated pictures of when they were much different than they are now.I have been on several meet and greet dates were i walk up and the person smiling at me does not look anything remotely like the picture they use in there profile.The way i look at this is the ones who do this are liars so later they will lie to you again and the ones that do not have a picture are hiding themselves because they probably do not take care of themselves and in reality are not ready for a dating site.Stop worring about them and consentrate on the ones that are here because there ready to be here and honest about there intent and forget the rest !

• View author's info Posted on Apr 23, 2014 at 05:42 AM

I agree with both of you.

A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when someone describes themselves as being considered handsome and when you get that first photo of him he is a carbon copy of Jimmy Durante.

On the otherhand, I have also had the experience of a wonderful online relationship with a man that when I finally got his, it truly did not matter that he was not a heart throb as he had worked his way into my heart by then.

Follow - email me when people comment