Home
FREE Sign Up
Sign In
Search
Help / FAQ

same ol' same ol' Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 11, 2013 at 07:47 PM

I was recently a member of OK Cupid, non-paying, for all of 3 weeks. I got so tired of 20-26 yr olds trying to hit me up as a Sugar Mama, and messaging me lewd things. Then I began getting scammers! Guys(or who knows, girls maybe) that are not who they say they are, typically 'out of the country' on business, always WIDOWED, professing their immediate love for me, etc, etc. It actually became quite funny and entertaining. But I realized that my purpose of finding a soul mate was nil to none. I thought it was because I was on a non-paying site. So, I joined this site. IT said Seniors Only. The first look through I saw a 30 yr old on it. Are they kidding? But I will say, the saving grace is the blog forum. Great advise and funny stories. But still, I don't get the impression that my 3 mth subscription is going to be what I thought it would be. I have yet to meet anyone local. I want to make SURE my membership is cancelled after 3 mths and they do NOT charge my credit card again! I emailed them earlier, and of course, they have yet to respond. Any advise from anyone out there?

Members Only

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2017 at 01:07 AM

I read a thing awhile back about finding a person using dating sites and there #1 suggestion was allways give a dating site 3 months before moving to another one.I have done that been here about 2 weeks and as far as choices traffic and the feel that this is a place people use....I would give this site a D grade

• View author's info Posted on Aug 07, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I have to agree with you  Fridafan...too many young men responding when I specifically stated the age over 60 for my interests.  Only joined a few days ago and already tired of it.
Follow - email me when people comment