Home
FREE Sign Up
Sign In
Search
Help / FAQ

haveing doubts about the realness of this site Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 12, 2013 at 12:58 PM

i am new here so i could be wrong, but its sure not clear to me why i have been contacted by certain people an all of a sudden when they reply back , there no longer in existence,i have seen this has been brought up on here by others, if its make beleive people that is being put down as interested, that is not what i joined for, an if some real people dont start happening soon, i will be going off as soon as my first month subscription is up. if theres anyone who knows more about what i am saying , please contact me, TY Rhonnie101

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2016 at 01:14 AM

2013 was the original post. The Last post was Feb 2015.

LOL, Everyone that has responded has a total of 1 post.

Way to go at driving away members SeniorMatch.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2015 at 03:25 PM

I wondered the very same thing, only problem is I am a very young widow, and would love to join, but don't have the money just yet, have to wait for widow's pension to arrive.

Have not joined yet, but will as soon as I have some money.

Carol

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2015 at 03:39 AM

So, M'Lady... do you believe this a scam to get our $$$.. Hummm, kinda wondered myself.  As a Marine, I do not take kindly to being abused unless I set the rules.  For me, I may be a Male that be diff, not sure, but only looking for a Rider local.  A friend only.  Maybe that makes me unbelievable but I'm kinda that way.  Let me know what's happening for you and I'll share my experience this first month with you.   Respectfully Yours, Briar.

Follow - email me when people comment