Home
FREE Sign Up
Sign In
Search
Help / FAQ

Friends With Benefits Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 05:23 AM

Would you be able to be a friend with benefit type of person?

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2017 at 12:55 AM

I think it depends on the person some can and some can not

I tried a FWB situation a while back and to tell you the truth a stopped it pretty fast because the intimacy was shallow,cold,and left me feeling empty as in that type situation your not supposed to have deep feelings for that person,its more about self gratification than pleasing someone you love,and in my case the female was married he did not know what she was doing and according to her he could not have a erection due to some illness he had so there was that guilt of doing harm to some guy i did not even know.The whole situation to me was a waste of time and i would never do it again.But again there is some people who would find it a perfect fix for them.I guess thats why we should respect other peoples opinions and feelings let them do whatever they like do not down them for there choices and concentrate on you and how you feel and what you truly want.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2015 at 08:41 PM

Why?

• View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2014 at 04:05 PM

As they say in Texas, Hell no.

I think too highly of myself.

My gf's birthday was yesterday.  Her bf gave her tons of flowers, took her for dinner, had her favorite chocolates flown in from NYC, plus gifted her with  a $6K pair of gold earrings from van Cleef.

Am I jealous.  Hell yes, but I love her dearly, like a sister and am so happy she has found her Prince Charming after kissing too many frogs.

Guys who just want a booty call aren't quality men. 

Hope everyone here finds their better half with tons of happiness for many years to come.

Follow - email me when people comment