Home
FREE Sign Up
Sign In
Search
Help / FAQ

Tired of getting nowhere Chat Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 12, 2014 at 06:28 AM

I'm a good looking, slim, educated professional of good character. I have made about 200 inquiries. I have had about 2 good conversations, Many woman "like"me on the pages. very few ever communicate anything. The few that do engage in interrogation, shallow small talk that never changes to substance, many or are gold diggers seeking nothing but a man to use for free security and travel, personality disorders, unatractive and overweight women by the 100s, angry critics, obsessive compulsives, prudish hyperreligious types and a huge number of judgmental fearful people who never make a move toward finding a relationship because I must agree with everything they do and say and have no faults or difficult circumstances at all whatsoever. It seems that all the good, intelligent, rational and ethical women are already married and these are the table scraps. Any other men feel that way. 

• 6Comments

• View author's info Premium Posted on Jul 11, 2017 at 06:53 PM

Hi

• View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2017 at 01:28 PM

It's hard for women too. I get views and winks but few messages. If I send a message, I get no reply. If there are overweight and ugly women (which is a mean thing to say, by the way), there are an equal number of scary men. Your post mentions all sorts of negative traits. Perhaps you should read a woman's profile more carefully, looking for positive traits. Most men tend to look at the picture first, then the age and often never read the profile. This method doesn't help your cause! 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2015 at 08:59 PM

Quoting CarmenM1712:

Hey, good looking, slim, educated professional and of good character, maybe this is the wrong site for you? 

You realise what you just said, right?

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2015 at 07:59 PM

Hey, good looking, slim, educated professional and of good character, maybe this is the wrong site for you? 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2015 at 08:58 AM

I agree that it is very difficult to attract the attention of a woman on this site and any other dating site. Women are thinking the same thing about men no doubt. As seniors we are a worldy population of human beings. We have all been through the mill at least twice, had our hearts broken more times than we care to remember, and have suffered all sorts of traumas. We might even have health problems - and those never come to light in an online profile. So there is a learned tendency to be cautious and move slowly. Glacially. Online dating is a poor tool for connecting with people but it is one of the very few that we do have so I have stayed with it without high expectations, but sometimes I am surprised with a pleasant encounter. Patience is the key, online or off.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 13, 2014 at 09:03 AM

So why is it that the women on these sites want to only have a chat relationship on a damn computer for months on end, never culminating into anything except "friend zones"? 

We ain't young no more, we are adults, let's act like adults. How about meeting up for real! Talking face to face, talking on the phone. That's the way I was raised and I know most of you all were.

Follow - email me when people comment