Home
FREE Sign Up
Sign In
Search
Help / FAQ

40-99 About men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 01:00 PM

What the heck?  i have had so many men contact me, who are about 55 years of age.  

#1 - I ask them what they have in common with a 99 year old female?

#2 -  They always ask me for personal e-mail address. 

#3 -  Pictures of these guys are always so handsome, so when I ask for more photos (closeups), there are always delays.  

#4-Profile. Usually indicates Masters Degree  in Engineering, however notes to me are completely broken English And full of grammatical errors.  

#5 -  after asking for more info, these   guys (I think)  are gone from seniormatch match.i do believe, however, they are still on under a different name and profile.

#6-     after baiting these guys, they  tell me they are working temporarily in Africa.  Profile says, however that they live here in the U.S. and are not willing to relocate, and that they are not traveling at this time.

i pay quite a bit of money for this service and do not want all of my money going to turning away scammers.  If you ask me...these scammers are dangerous!

when does senior match become accountable?  I realize i signed a disclaimer , but I think online dating is dangerous and people need to be extreemly careful!

Members Only

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2017 at 01:01 AM

us men get scammers also the thing is that ALL dating sites are the same...full of BS i got some chick that looks beautiful sending me messages and than wants me to send her money in a moneygram and in reality this chick is a stinky nasty guy named bubba sitting naked behind a computer in wyoming somewhere hoping he can make a buck because he is to dam lazy to go get a job.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2015 at 02:39 PM

Signed up a few days ago but I can already identify with many of the comments.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2014 at 12:44 AM

I have found them to be building airports in Dubai...engineers, widowers, poor English (I will like to get to know you) are "in love" after one message, address me as "Pretty", claim to be US educated but have poor English so then claim to be born in Italy or Greece.  On the phone, they have a high voice and Nigerian accent and call gets quickly cut off.  Legitimate men from France have had no trouble phoning and Skyping me.  That way, I know exactly who they are.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2014 at 01:31 AM

Bit of a bind this, you see I am a widower wife passed on in 2006 and my late longtime partner passed away three months ago. I am really feeling the need for female company, but these scammers are scaring people off widowers. Actually there are women on here that are at the same game. I got stung seven years ago the mention of Africa, in particular Nigeria and Ghana are now like a red rag to me. 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2013 at 04:17 AM

I have complained several times about these scammers and have reported them. The scammers always seem to be widowers. This is unfortunate because I am now leery of all widowers!

Follow - email me when people comment