Home
FREE Sign Up
Sign In
Search
Help / FAQ

Men's choice of women when they are past 50 About men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 20, 2015 at 05:25 PM

Having been divorced recently from a 63 year old husband who have chosen a woman 23 years younger than him, I cannot help but wonder why many ageing men would want much younger women.  They will not be able to stop ageing, they will go frail soon and why take the huge responsibility of having to continue working for a younger family. This is a sure formula for early death. 

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 27, 2017 at 11:30 PM

I think that oftentimes sex has gone stale in the marriage; you have to work at it just like anything else.

Along comes s younger woman, the men are flattered, and they are having that "new relationship sex".

Fast forward a few years, and they have the same set of problems with the new partner. Or, she has dumped him for someone her own age because they are looking so old now.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 13, 2016 at 12:37 AM

I feel that it is something like a trend , for a much older man to want a relationship with a very young woman nowadays.  

Maybe, it make them feel good about themselves..... 

I had met a few of them online. Their most famous quotes... Age is just a number.

Yes........... let see in ten or maybe 20 years time whether the quote still stand. :) :)

• View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2015 at 05:21 PM

A younger woman could be an absolute risk because, about 6 months ago, I met a man of interest who lied to say he wasn't married, nor living with anyone; but, soon enough, I learned he was married with a 16-year old daughter at home (meaning, a 68-year  man, having a kid that age, spelled marriage to a younger woman).  Anywho, my eldest grandchild is 16, so, what was he thinking? 

Shortly after that, I dumped him and changed my phone number because it was the right thing to do.  Besides, as a successful business man who had been taken for a ride, his lonliness was not my problem.  He should have married someone around his own age.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment